The Boulder Economic Council (BEC), the economic development arm of the Boulder Chamber, is a public/private partnership of prominent business and community leaders committed to Boulder and its economic well-being. The BEC plays a leading role in promoting economic vitality, creating a sustainable business environment, supporting the expansion of business in Boulder, and promoting Boulder’s economic sustainability through:
- Retaining and attracting primary employers that fuel our economy and support our community by bringing in revenue from outside the market and creating high-paying jobs;
- Working with Boulder’s home-grown businesses that helped create the character of the community;
- Supporting organizations that provide entrepreneurs with training, networking, mentoring and access to funding sources;
- Creating a unified voice for a strong local economy;
- Conducting research and providing information and other support for local businesses and companies interest in relocation; and
- Participating in regional and statewide economic initiatives.
Visit the Boulder Economic Council website for more information on BEC membership, economic research and Boulder’s economic vitality.