2023 Events, What are we Adopting?
BOULDER, COLORADO — It’s been over two years since a global pandemic impacted our lives in many ways, and we acknowledge we now live in a new environment in which the priorities and expectations of our Boulder Chamber membership have shifted.
With that understanding, and in recognition of our continuous improvement culture, back in July of this year the BOULDER CHAMBER events team conducted several focus groups and 1-1 interviews with key stakeholders. We wanted to hear firsthand from our membership what changes and additions in our programing will drive the greatest value for your membership.
The new year is around the corner, and, based on the membership input we received, we’re excited to share with you some highlights of the improvements and additions we are adopting in our events and programs for 2023.
- Quarterly networking schedule: Our networking events are moving to a quarterly schedule. This shift will allow for at least two networking opportunities per month so you can continue building valuable business connections.
- Industry-based themes: We understand your need to connect with the right business contacts. Each of our Business Before and After Hours will be assigned a primary industry theme to facilitate those business connections.
- Greater visibility for our nonprofit members: We are tapping into the energy and enthusiasm of our Bolder Young Professionals’ program to give greater visibility and support to our nonprofit members.
- Always available to hear your needs: Our team keeps growing. Expect to see more of our Leadership Team in all networking events. We look forward to meeting you and to learn how we can continue supporting your business success.
- Making it fun: We encourage introverts and extroverts alike to take part in our new icebreaker activities at networking events for a chance to win a prize and expand your network, while having fun, of course!
- Virtual Speed Networking: Don’t want to leave your home, but still want to be part of the fun? Meet 20 members in 60 minutes at one of our quarterly Virtual Speed Networking events from the comfort of your remote location.
NEW Legislative Preview (November): Stay appraised on the state legislation being introduced at the beginning of the new year which could have an impact on your business.
NEW Volunteering Day (September): This annual volunteering activity is an opportunity for the business community to get out and support community projects across Boulder County.
NEW Golf Tournament (October): How about a little more healthy competition? Apparently, our beloved annual golf tournament wasn’t enough for our members, so we’ll be getting back out on the links for a second tournament round, a little twist. Stay tuned for more details!
Showcase your products and services: Register your business or organization to host a vendor booth at one of our signature events and get in front of the right audience for you. *Space is limited. Stay tuned for more details.
NEW Events Working Committee: Help us produce memorable experiences by adding your insights as a participant on our Events Working Committee. We promise a rewarding trade-off for your investment of time, perspective and a little elbow grease. *Details coming soon.
And there is still more! We will also spend time this upcoming year developing new programing around the Boulder Chamber’s diversity, equity & inclusion goals, workforce development best-practice sharing, and sustainable transportation, all in support of advancing business success in service to our community.
Of course, all these new events and programs offer the opportunity for engagement and marketing exposure for your organization. We encourage you to review our 2023 Sponsorship Opportunities and consider if there is a fit for your team. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, our events schedule will be available in mid-December. If you would like to host an event, please complete the Boulder Chamber Event Participation Inquiry and an events team member will be in contact with you.
We’re excited about all the adjustments we’ve been making to continue providing our members with rewarding events and programming. We believe they best reflect evolving business interests and are responsive to changes we’ve all experienced in the business environment over the past few years. We look forward to sharing it with all of you, so we hope to see you at a BOULDER CHAMBER event soon.