Yes, it's the law! Here's the Boulder Chamber solution.
Did you know? The Colorado Secure Savings Program (Senate Bill 20-200) now requires all businesses with five employees or more to offer a qualified retirement plan like a 401(k)—or face fines. Don’t panic . . . the Boulder Chamber has a solution for you!
In addition to our ongoing efforts in economic vitality, advocacy, marketing, professional development, and business networking, the Boulder Chamber works hard to bring our members cost-saving business-to-business deals, and solutions that help you show your employees that you value what matters to them.
That’s why we’re thrilled to announce our partnership with Lincoln Financial Group to deliver a new cost-effective solution, the BOULDER CHAMBER 401(k) Program.
Here’s what you’ll experience with the new BOULDER CHAMBER 401(k) program:
- Access to potential pricing and service efficiencies — economies of scale
- Less administrative work, as you hand off many of the responsibilities that come with running a 401(k), including filing Form 5500 and employee loans
- Relief from many fiduciary obligations, while maintaining your current plan design — or changing to a plan design that works for you
Because partnering with Lincoln delivers benefits that go beyond the retirement plan itself.
- Personalized service — Members who join the plan receive ongoing, dedicated attention, and Lincoln will work closely with the Boulder Chamber to recruit new businesses into the plan.
- Demonstrated value — Surveyed Lincoln plan sponsors rated their overall satisfaction at 90% in 2019,* and their award-winning websites help make your experience even easier.
- Deep experience — Lincoln has been in business since 1905, is a recognized leader in the retirement plan space, and has group 401(k) program experience dating back to 1995.
*Lincoln Financial Group, “Annual Plan Sponsor Satisfaction Research,” 2019.
Are you in?
- Already have a retirement plan? Now’s a perfect opportunity to reach out to Schedule time with our Group Plan Specialist, Charlie Bannon, who will review and benchmark your plan and assess whether it’s meeting your goals — or if transitioning to the Boulder Chamber 401(k) program could better meet your needs.
- Considering a retirement plan? A 401(k) program can be a powerful tool for keeping the quality people you have on board and bringing new talent into the fold. Joining the BOULDER CHAMBER 401(k) program could be the most cost-efficient solution.
Schedule time with our Group Plan Specialist, Charlie Bannon, to talk about the next steps, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll in a BOULDER CHAMBER membership to take advantage of this opportunity, today!