The Boulder Chamber, in partnership with the Community Foundation Boulder County, is responding to the urgent need for assistance to sustain Boulder’s small businesses as they fight for their survival amidst the COVID-19 crisis.
Working with generous partners and donors, we’ve established the
“Boulder Chamber COVID-19 Small Business Relief Fund.”
The goal of the Small Business Relief Fund is to expedite financial support for temporary relief for small for-profit and nonprofit businesses facing unexpected expenses, which are extra challenging to cover during this period of business inactivity due to the COVID-19 response. Grants up to $2,500 per business will be available to meet these one-time needs.
- Grant applicants must be authorized representatives of small businesses defined as enterprises of between 2 - 50 employees, with principal place of business in the City of Boulder.
- Grant applicants must have experienced severe revenue loss and business distress due to COVID-19.
The COVID-19 Small Business Relief Fund will provide support in the following categories in order to aid in continued safe operation during the immediate pandemic health crisis (COVID-19) and near-term response:
- Boulder-based businesses that have incurred unexpected expenses (described below) as a result of COVID-19 and which are ineligible for reimbursement through insurance, relief aid, or other COVID-19 grant sources.
- Funds provided will offset expenses and be utilized for the following expense categories, which may be amended:
- Cleaning and sanitation supplies
- Urgently needed equipment repair/replacement
- Supplies that support business activity adjustments during the COVID-19 response period
- Marketing/PR/Communications needs to address business activity adjustments during the COVID-19 response period
- Telecom/Internet connectivity to facilitate business activity during the COVID-19 response period
The COVID-19 Small Business Relief Fund will not provide support to address standard recurring operational costs, such as rent and employee related expenses.
Applications submitted online by 5:00 p.m. MDT
April 21 – May 5
Application reviews and funding decisions
Businesses that meet the above eligibility criteria are invited to submit an application for funding to the COVID-19 Small Business Relief Fund.
One application per business. All applications will be considered confidential.
- An advisory committee appointed by Community Foundation Boulder County will review all applications.
- Funding priority will be determined based on applicant need and a clear indication of COVID-19 impact. Incomplete applications, or applications submitted after the deadline date/time will not be considered.
- Submission of an application is no assurance that the grant will be awarded, in whole or in part. For additional information or help, please email email@example.com
- Receipt of funds under this grant program, if and as awarded, may impact the ability to apply for or the amount of other funding offered or awarded by other entities. The applicant assumes all such risk.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE
by 5:00 PM MDT on APRIL 20
The application period is now closed
Support Boulder-based Businesses!
This is a unique opportunity to support Boulder-based businesses that have incurred unexpected expenses as a result of COVID-19 and that are ineligible for reimbursement through insurance, relief aid, or other sources. The Boulder business community needs your support. Please donate today!