Boulder is a hotbed for entrepreneurs, winning top ratings for its inviting environment, top-tier research and education institutions, and diversity of businesses that attract highly educated, creative and collaborative individuals who are willing to take risks — people we call “Boulderpreneurs.” The Boulder Chamber’s Esprit Venture Challenge showcases the next generation of risk-taking “Boulderpreneurs” that the unique Boulder ecosystem fosters.
The Esprit Venture Challenge is a community-oriented startup competition with a twist. Everyone gets a say in who wins through online and in-person voting. You help drive Boulder’s innovation by participating in selecting the most promising startups for a top prize of $10,000. The selected finalists will compete in a final-round pitch competition at the Boulder Chamber’s signature Esprit Entrepreneur event on November 8th at Embassy Suites in Boulder. Register to attend now!
Interested in applying for the Esprit Venture Challenge? Click here.
Applications are due September 14, 2018!
Important Competition Dates:
- Esprit Venture Challenge Opens for Applications: July 18, 2018
- Applications Close: September 14, 2018
- Online Voting Period: September 20, 2018 – September 27, 2018
- Semi-Finalists Announced: October 2, 2018
- Semi-Finalist Competition: October 15, 2018
- Final Esprit Venture Challenge Competition: November 8, 2018