As one of the strongest and most active groups within the Boulder Chamber, the Business Women's Leadership Group (BWLG) provides Boulder's community of businesswomen with education, networking, leadership, and recognition through informative and professional programs. The BWLG also provides the committee for the Women Who Light the Community Signature Event (see Past WWLTC Honorees here). We invite you to join the BWLG to help you build your business and advance your career.
Application for BWLG Co-Chair Now Open
We are now accepting applications for the BWLG Co-Chair role through November 3, 2023.
- Third Week of October – Application announcement
- November 3 - Application window closes
- November 7-17 – Interviews
- Fourth Week in November – Selection Committee meeting
- December 6 – Women's Night of Connection and new BWLG Co-Chair announcement
Applicants for the BWLG co-chair role are women who excel in the following areas:
ENGAGEMENT: Have a high-level of demonstrated engagement with the Boulder Chamber and a commitment to BWLG’s mission.
- Have an active Boulder Chamber membership
- Actively participate and engage in Boulder Chamber events and programs
- Regularly attend and participate in BWLG meetings
LEADERSHIP: Have the demonstrated skills to help guide BWLG toward achieving its mission.
- Have a desire to make a positive impact in the Boulder business community
- Have a demonstrated history of business and community leadership
- Is comfortable with public speaking
COMMITMENT: Meets monthly and consult intermittently as needed with Boulder Chamber Staff and other BWLG Co-Chair to support program design and successful implementation.
- Commits to a 2-year term of service: attending, co-hosting, and coordinating quarterly BWLG sessions
- Commits to help coordinate the annual award ceremony, Women Who Light the Community (September), and the annual Women Night of Connection event (December)
- Has a demonstrated history of creativity in designing and support in successful execution of programs and events.