Mission Statement: Building better businesses one partnership at a time.
The Boulder Chamber Community Partnership Council strengthens relationships and creates mutually beneficial partnerships between nonprofit and for-profit members. Non-profit organizations represent a key sector in the local economy. That’s why the Boulder Chamber formed a special council of member organizations to better support and strengthen this important sector.
For information on how the Chamber engages with Non-Profits and to get involved with the Community Partnership Council, contact Karen Kruse, Boulder Chamber Vice President & COO.
Community Partnership Council Board Members:
• Attention Homes
• Big Red F
• Boulder County Farmers' Markets
• Community Foundation
• Elevations Credit Union
• Foothills United Way
• Impact on Education
• Savory Spice Shop
• The Nature Conservancy in Colorado
• Via Mobility Services
• Wildlands Restoration
Boulder Chamber Staff Representatives:
• Karen Kruse – Vice President & COO
• Deborah Malden – Arts Liaison and Advisor
• Board Representatives: Dana Faulk Query – Big Red F Restaurant Group and Louise Garrels - McGuckin Hardware