- Boulder's @VictorOps raises $12m. Firm offers products that back up IT teams, developers. Good luck on future growth https://t.co/2dxEtGosjN,
- .@tractica reports healthcare robot shipments will rise from ~3400 units annually in 2016 to >10500 units/yr by 2021 https://t.co/1fyOXtBHGC,
- Need to book a holiday party? @zoloboulder is now offering #Boulder Chamber members 20% off holiday party bookings! https://t.co/F7ONdXdqh2,
- Give personalized drinks this year with Boulder Chamber member @HazelsBoulder free custom engraved bottles program! https://t.co/W5Zw3INjt2,
- Come to the #zaidasjourney A Celebration of Colorado #PrecisionMedicine event. 12/9, @StJulienHotel, 6pm. Buy tix: https://t.co/8aYkDfFPR6,
- Oak at fourteenth co-owner leases space for rooftop restaurant at Pearl West
BOULDER – Bryan Dayton, co-owner of Oak at fourteenth and a pair of Denver restaurants, has leased the top-floor restaurant...
The post Oak at fourteenth co-owner leases space for rooftop restaurant at Pearl West appeared first on BizWest.Read more »
- Weld, Larimer 2Q employment figures to be revised down
Job losses in the oil and gas industry appear to be hitting Weld County harder over the past year than...
The post Weld, Larimer 2Q employment figures to be revised down appeared first on BizWest.Read more »
- CSU to host grand opening for veterinary cancer center
FORT COLLINS — Colorado State University on Thursday will host a grand opening for an expanded and improved cancer unit...
The post CSU to host grand opening for veterinary cancer center appeared first on BizWest.Read more »
- 7 startups cap Boomtown Accelerator program with demo night pitches
BOULDER – Seven startups capped off the latest Boomtown Accelerator session by pitching their companies to investors and the public...
The post 7 startups cap Boomtown Accelerator program with demo night pitches appeared first on BizWest.Read more »