- Upcoming Event: No Monday Leads Group Meeting on Monday, July 25, 2016 - 7/25/2016 https://t.co/FzNj89ycgt,
- Start Your @CUBoulder Recruiting Now. Fall recruiting allows businesses to compete for Spring graduates. https://t.co/SQyzS6HGy6,
- Hey South Boulder! @luckysmarket’s opening day for their new store is Aug 10! Check it out in @bizwestmedia article. https://t.co/87uRRtzD5A,
- Did You Know @CUBoulder has the highest 4 year grad rate among CO public universities? https://t.co/PzOxCcrypv https://t.co/jBWowwiV5q,
- News Release: Copywriting For The Web Workshop Offered August 4 at @BldrDigitalArts https://t.co/811XjWOr7U,
Steven HoffmanRead more »
- Spirit Hospitality submits plans for hotel next to Woodward campus in Fort Collins
FORT COLLINS — Spirit Hospitality LLC, a hotel development and management firm in Fort Collins, has submitted preliminary plans to...
The post Spirit Hospitality submits plans for hotel next to Woodward campus in Fort Collins appeared first on BizWest.Read more »
An architectural site plan shows the layout for Spirit Hospitality’s Staybridge Suites in Fort Collins. The extended-stay hotel would be at 301 E. Lincoln Ave., nestled between Woodward Inc.’s new tech campus and In-Situ Inc.’s manufacturing facility. Note: this rendering has the direction north pointing to the left. (Courtesy city of Fort Collins/Studio PBA)Read more »
- Colorado Premium Foods planning expansion of Greeley packing plant
GREELEY — Colorado Premium Foods is planning to add 18,000 square feet of office and refrigerated storage space at its...
The post Colorado Premium Foods planning expansion of Greeley packing plant appeared first on BizWest.Read more »